VegFest 2012 Presentation Schedule Now Online
Posted by Drew.
We just posted our presenter schedule to WorcesterVegFest.com. Check it out below.
VegFest 2012 Presentation Schedule
The exhibitor area will be open from 11am to 5pm. There are lots of free samples, but bring your wallet too because you’ll definitely want to buy an entire plate of lunch, pick up a shirt, or get signed copies of our presenters’ books.
- 11am â€“ VegFest starts, check out the exhibitor or catch a performance by Worcester Roller Derby
- 12-12:45pm â€“ Presentation by Jasmin Singer &Â Mariann Sullivan from Our Hen House
- 1pm-1:45pm â€“ Presentation by Dr. T. Colin Campbell author of The China Study, star of the film Forks Over Knives
- 1:45-2:15 â€“ T. Colin Campbell Book Signing
- 2:15pm-3pm â€“ Kathy Freston, best-selling author of The Lean, Veganist, Quantum Wellness will be interviewed by Jasmin Singer
- 3-3:30pm â€“ Kathy Freston book signing
- 3:30-4:15pm â€“ Presentation by Nathan Runkle, founder and executive director of Mercy For Animals
- 5pm â€“ event ends
Ok, ok. Now invite all your friends on facebook. See you on Sunday!